Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Cleaning Our Closets

Yesterday I had a TON of energy. I do not know what my deal was, but I loved it! I wish I had that much energy every day! I was up by 6:00 and was able to get a good amount done before starting work at 9:00. After work I watch just itching to do stuff, so I started some spring cleaning.

Here is our entry closet before:


And After:


By 9:45 I was still going strong, so I decided to tackle the linen/everything else closet. I thought it would take me awhile, but I finished it in about 30 minutes. Here it is before:

And after:
It is a deep closet so it is hard to organize, but at least I know where things are now. I opened it this morning and loved how much more orderly it was. Yeah for spring cleaning!

Are you doing any spring cleaning? Any tips and tricks? I'd love to hear about them if you do.

Kathryne

*This post is linked to "Clear Out the Clutter Challenge" from Money Saving Mom.





3 comments:

  1. I love looking at before and afters. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cleaned out and organized my tupperware drawer. It's so nice to throw some of the extras away and know that I have lids and containers that match now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I start cleaning and I just keep going! I feel so accomplished at the end of the day! I hope you did too!!
    Thanks for the pictures!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete