Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reviving after a Blog Break

I guess this last week would have been considered my first official blog break. I have had tons of things to post about, but when faced with the decision between time with my sweet husband and time with the computer, my handsome husband won! I do enjoy blogging and desire to see my blog grow, but not at the expense of missing time with my sweet man. So, blog break it was.

We have been very busy for the past week with things going on almost every evening. Even Saturday was pretty booked (I'll have to write about that one later!). I don't have much time again tonight, but I wanted to pop in and say that I haven't vanished off of the blogosphere. = )

Saul and I had went on an official date tonight. He had a big senior expo that he did today (his first one) and it went amazingly well. Praise the Lord! So, tonight we went out to celebrate his success. We are so thankful for the various teaching that the Lord has brought his way recently which aided him in getting a TON of contacts from the expo today. The people at the tables next to him kept giving him funny looks because everyone was flocking to his table and leaving theirs alone. Again, we praise the Lord for His goodness. We are excited to see how the Lord works as a result of the contact Saul got today.

Here is a quick pick that we took after dinner tonight.



One of these days we'll be able to get pictures that aren't at arms length. This seems to be pretty much the only way to get pictures of us. = ) Hope you are having a great week!

Kathryne

0 comments:

Post a Comment