Monday, June 14, 2010

Amazing Deal from Target

Ok, I promise I won't turn this into a "deal" blog, but I just had to share my exciting purchases from Target. I knew that I was going to get a lot of great deals because I had a lot of coupons that should make things free, but I didn't realize how good until I finished at the register. So, without further ado, here is what I purchased on Saturday.


For these purchases where the original price was $63.27, I was able to pay only $2.93!!!!!! Plus, I walked out with a $5 Target gift card and can do a $5 mail-in rebate for the Scrubbing Bubbles. Total - I will have gained $7.07 from purchasing all of this stuff. How cool is that?

What I purchased:
1 Tropicana orange juice
2 Scrubbing Bubbles power spray shower cleaners
1 Scrubbing Bubbles shower cleaner refill
1 Kraft Homestyle Mac 'n Cheese
1 Kraft Mac 'n Cheese
A polo shirt for Saul
1 Olay body wash
5 whole wheat Sandwich thin packages
1 deli meat
1 package of beef franks
1 package of Soliel razors (I bought these at Walgreens for $.83, but threw them in the picture anyway)
1 package of Orbitz gum

The only reason I had to buy the gum was because all of my coupons took my total below $0, so I grabbed this off the wrack and it made my total go to $2.93.

Oh, and I have to add that I picked up the polo shirt thinking I would have to pay a little bit out of pocket for it. But, the overage from my coupons made it pretty much free! That made for a happy husband! = )

A teenage guy was ringing up my purchases and kept saying, "This is crazy, I can't believe this."

Needless to say, I walked out with a HUGE smile on my face.

Any great deals for you this last week?

Kathryne

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Don't you love paying just a few bucks for tons of stuff! I am kicking myself for all the money I have spent on things when I could have been saving money couponing all along!

    That's great that you had a good cashier...sometimes the cashier's get really upset and call a manager over and it's such a pain!

    ReplyDelete