Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What We've Been Watching

This week, my sweet husband and I have been watching this:


AND then this:

While growing up, these were some of my favorite movies to watch. One of my best friends and I would watch these for hours on end. We couldn't get enough of them! Of course, I always pretended that I was Anne since I have always had "red" hair. = )

When I found out that Saul had never seen them, I knew we had to watch them together. So, we borrowed them from my parents. My sweet husband has been watching them faithfully with me. He laughed at how many lines I knew. He has enjoyed it though - and I have really enjoyed watching them again with my man at my side. I would dream about that day when I watched these movies years ago.

Watching these movies brought back so many memories from childhood. It has been fun to reminisce.

Do you have any favorite movies from childhood? I'd love to hear about them!

Kathryne

1 comment:

  1. I loved these movies as a girl too. When my mom would have to work during the summers I would go with her and watch these all day in the supply closet where the TV and VCR were stored. :)

    ReplyDelete